Sunday, May 23, 2010

We went to Susan's trailer Saturday. I should have known that if it was cold to me down here I was going to freeze up there! And I did, you know as a kid you could wear shorts and a sweater and be fine well those days are over. Connor and Ally loved throwing the rocks.






He has rode this at Erika's before just fine but I was going to let him try it up here. I took him on one ride, and I went slow Owen and Davis pasted me about 4 times on my one trip.

Parker and I stayed back at the trailer. He was entertained by Grandma's cane and then the fly swatter.


I am trying to get out from behind the camara. look at those smile lines













4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun (and cold) day! Cute pics. I hope we can go with you next time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being behind the camera better too. My goal is to get more pictures of me with my kids. It was a muddy, cold fun day though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun. You have no smile lines. You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! My blog is FINALLY updated. I will try to be better at it! Thanks for reminding me (a long time ago) to update it. :) Enjoy

    ReplyDelete