Thursday, May 20, 2010

Erika invited us to go to the park. It was exactly what I need. The boys have been driving my batty I took a leave of absence on parenthood this week.







Today was Connor's last day of preschool. I was upset in the beginning because I felt like they were just playing and not learning things I thought he should be learning. But good gravy Connor has changed so much over this year. He talks all the time, you can understand what he says, he follows directions ( if Raider and I am not the one asking him go do something). These are some boys in his class. Collin is in red and Derek is in blue. Collin is the nephew one of my good friends growing up. It was funny to see her in the class room. The last few months we have been running while the kids are in class.


His teacher Mrs. Kriss.


Mrs. Sally and the speech instructor.


I bought Connor a new helmet and he wore it home.


I love having Stacie living close to me. I feel like we play on the spur of the moment. I called her up and said lets go to the trail before it rains we packed up the kids and surprising it never did. I must say that I look good in May's barbie glasses.



I took my eye off Parker for a second to take a picture and this is where was.









sorry this should be up further. After we left the park Stacie called and said that the bike shop 5050 had some kids doing bike tricks. It was crazy but the kids liked.

2 comments:

  1. I was taking my kids to fishing and I drove right by that trail in Clearfield. I bet it does go all the way to Roy and it looks like fun so when the boys get out of school lets give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What preschool does Conner go to? Did you know I work for the school district working with kids in special education? I know his speech therapist-Cathy Gentry. She is wonderful! I will update my blog soon. I promise

    ReplyDelete