Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sorry I didn't take a picture I didn't feel like running 3.1 miles with a camera. I should have posted this about a week ago when it happened but I didn't oh well. I thought I have been doing the Race for the Cure for 5 years but I can only find 4 t-shirts. This is one of my favorite traditions. It started because of my cousin Carlee. You would think it was because my Grandma Alta had breast cancer, my mother in law, Stacie my mom and I have had lumps removed. Nope Carlee asked if I wanted to join her in a walk and I have been doing it ever since. Of course now I walk/ run (depending on who I go with) for all of those reason and for all my nieces. It is defiantly not for those who hate crowds! They say it around 17,000 that sign up. I look forward to it each year and I hope that some day I can come up with a fun t-shirt to wear. My favorite I have seen is Saving Second Base.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for getting me started with the fun. I enjoy doing the race with you and look forward to it every year now (and I have three t-shirts).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um-when did you have a lump removed?

    ReplyDelete