Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I love family bondage ( as my cousin calls it). I am starting to think that we are not feeding Parker enough. He found this pal of dirt and do what most kids do throw in the air. After a few minutes Parker dumped it all over him. See the dark line on his lips there were no oreos at the party. Most of you know that Parker's legs bow out and he walks on the outsides of his feet. We have an appointment set up for Parker on Wednesday to get his legs checked out. Hopefully his doctor just tells us the same thing that all of you have and just put his shoes on the wrong feet.
I was hoping that Connor would have wore off more of his energy outside but he just wanted to play inside. Thanks Krissy I hope he didn't make to big of a mess I should have check before I left.


No comments:

Post a Comment