Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am proud of my self for finaly figuring out how to upload a lot of pictures in my postin. This is Ginny. We are fostering her with the idea of adopting her. She is on my bad list this moring, she got out the fence and I had to chase her down. Con loves her, she plays tug of war with him forever. I am not sure how Mana feels about her yet.
Con got the ads off of the table and was looking at them. He had mentioned something about needing to go the bathroom. So I said lets go and he kept staring at the ad as he walked down the hall. It was just to funny to pass up on taking the picture.

How much snow did everyone wake up to on Tuesday morning? It was nice that it snowed just for the fact that Raider could use up the rest of the gas this way instead of just letting it run.


I got the boys sand buckets for easter. We tried to make a snow castle, it would have worked if we had better fitting gloves. I don't understand why the maker of kids gloves can't make gloves them like the adults you know with the fingers. If anyone know where to get them please tell me.


I am not good at reading a tape measure, but I beleive it was about 5 inches.





We have dinner the first Sunday of the month at my moms house. This was the after dinner activity. Paintball shooting.








2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot more snow than 5 inches. Crazy. And I never knew you could foster animals. I have two that you can just have outright. No fostering or cost or anything. After the dogs we will talk about fostering my kids. Just kidding, it is almost bedtime so that is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! Love the pictures. The boys are growing up! I have a lot of reading to do to get caught up! Thanks for letting me join your blog!

    ReplyDelete