Saturday, October 3, 2009

When James finished painting Connor's room I always felt like it needed something else. I went to the mall a couple of days ago. There is a little shop that sells those peel and stick things. And they had George. I showed Conn of course he smiled and said George over and over. I was not sure if I should get it or not , so I put it back and told James about it that night. So we went to the mall the next day and I showed him, and of course we got them.
I wish I could have video his excitement. He would come in his room and say George wall, George wall! He normally goes into his room and gets a toy and then leaves, but that night he would sit on his bed, changing table, toy chest and just stare at George. When James came home from work he got all excited said Daddy George wall. He wanted James to go and see his room. Con ran in first and put up his hands like a model on the Price is Right.

Sorry I know that this is a bad recording. This is one of my favorite parts about Grace's volleyball games. I love to watch her and her teammates do what ever this is called. I love going to my nieces and nephews games. I don't make it to every one's games but I am proud of all of them. I know they work hard and try their best. I wish would have tried harder when I was in track, or trying out for a team.

2 comments: