Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mom got a bunch of Lagoon tickets from her work and gave us kids enough for our families. Raider and I kept putting off going. Well the day we went was on of the last big days before the place closed. Mistake. But again I was surprised again at how well Connor did with waiting. Lady bud drop of the first ride he did. He did of a little crying, then he had to move into another seat as you can see he didn't want to stay on. Once the ride moved and he found out that it was fun he could not get enough of the rides. So it looks like we will be getting tickets.






2 comments:

  1. Yea I am glad you will be joining us next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I can't wait to have you join us next summer. Fun pictures! Josh tried to take Blake on Dinosaur Drop, and he hated it. I hope he likes it better next year.

    ReplyDelete