Friday, June 11, 2010

I saw this on a friends blog thought it was cute. I e-mailed the person that made them and then thought I could make them my self. I started talking about them at a family function and found out that my Uncle Don has the tools to make them. I tried to stamp it my self but I was chicken and I wanted it to look good so I made him do it. Stacie was brave enough to do it Thanks Uncle Don you did a great job.
I see kids all the time on the backs of bikes and though it looked fun. So I asked Davis to give me a ride. I bet it is easier when the person on the back is the same size as the one in front.




I am not ask good as Erick at getting the kids to look at the camera but at least they are all in the same spot.
It seemed like the second Lucy walking into the back yard Parker was all over her. Look at the marks he put in her head.
The kids thought it was funny that Chase doesn't let go and you can get her off the ground.

We went up to Stacie to play in the water. Parker just wanted to eat.














1 comment:

  1. What a cute Mom! I love the pictures! Is that a keychain?

    ReplyDelete