Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have been a slacker about getting these pictures up. I must say that I love family bondage. We had a little family shin dig at the trailer this time was nice weather. Except for the wind.



Parker wondered over to Grace for a seat. After a while he started to dig into is sandwich and spread peanut butter on her legs then she was done with him!




We went swimming on Tuesday at Lagoon. My kids and I didn't last that long the water is cold!
Parker usally doesn't go one rides. So I thought it was because of his partner. We put him with Ally but he still cried. We should have got a picture of her trying to comfort him it was cute.
I don't really care to do rides anymore espically this one. I made Stacie go.














2 comments:

  1. It has been a fun summer so far! Glad to see an update from ya, but hey I guess I was there for all these activites so I know what was going on anyway huh. Oh well, I love to look at blogs and see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Parker's hair, or lack thereof! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete