Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The weather has been so nice lately you can't resist going outside.
Connor let Parker have a turn. So while he was waiting he sat on the sidewalk I couldn't help my self taking a snap shot of us.

Just like any other boy Paker likes to play with balls.






Parker fell asleep and Connor looked over at me and said " Parker sleep by me mom".I guess running around trying to be like your older brother can wear you out. It's a moment like this that makes you think you can handle motherhood a little longer.






4 comments:

  1. I know I am almost out of time, but Happy Anniversary!! We need the boys to come over, Ally always wants to play outside and would love some friends to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, I didn't even realize it was the 16th until that comment posted. I am way out of time. Happy Anniversary yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin cute! My boys are loving the warmer weather. I hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connor looks so much like his momma! Cute pictures:)

    ReplyDelete