Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Erika's Season Opener Party was on Saturday night. I keep telling my self that i am going to let the adults talk and I"ll play with my kids. So far not one family party have I done that. Clark asked it it would be alright if Connor rode Davis's four wheeler. He said that I would have to run by him holding the kill switch. And what did I say I how fast does it go I don't want to run. Way to be an interactive mom. So Clark ran with him for awhile and then Davis took over. Thanks guys.



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I got to talk to you! It's fun!!!! You're such a fun mom. My kids are always bugging me to go on four wheelers, but they scare me because I'm a big wimp. The pic on the four wheeler is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor did SO good on the 4 wheeler. Come over anytime, my kids love to play.

    ReplyDelete