Friday, February 19, 2010

We have not been doing much lately not sure why. Although we did do some shopping with the tax return. Most of it was already spent by the windows. We went up to Park City. I never find those deals that everyone else gets where they come out of a store with like four bags just chucked full. I thought these were cute, is it to early for St. Patties day stuff?
We bought a washer and dryer set about three months before we were married for 400 dollars. That was 8 years ago, they still work just not as good. I would have loved to have a washer and dryer like the Hampton's so I could just throw everything in one load. I'll settle for 3 loads instead of 6.
I loved my little Ford Ranger. We bought that a few months after we were married. But it was to the point that it just wasn't a practical for us anymore. Thank goodness the rest of the family still has truck we can borrower.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, when you guys go shopping, you really go shopping. Congratulations on all of the fun new stuff! What kind of car is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice car, and I would love a new washer and dryer. I couln't talk Clark into that with our Tax Return. I did get a new TV and couch though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la! A new washer & dryer! nice!

    ReplyDelete