Sunday, February 14, 2010

On Thursday night our friends texts me at 9 o'clock asking if we wanted to ride the train to Salt Lake Temple. Of course my brain has shut off by know and I didn't understand anything so after a couple of text back and forth they called me. The Front Runner was free so they wanted to ride down and walk around the Temple. The Front Runner committee wants people to come out and experience the train. Wouldn't you think if they want people to enjoy it they would put out more cars? No they only had the 3 cars. I love been crammed in a small place with a bunch of people I don't know and having their obnoxious kids jumping all around me. Other than that we had a good time out with friends.



2 comments:

  1. I love the train! We take it into the Gateway to catch a movie or something-Jimmy & I rode it in for a movie Saturday night.
    Heather wants an invitation to your blog.
    haduke@hotmail.com

    Did you see your name on my blog! I am verbally committing myself to do a race with you!
    The bike race is a WOMENS only race in Cache Valley. A friend of mine has done it for a lot of years, so I wanna do it cause/with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANDREA! Long time no see, talk! Your family is darling! I can't wait to see what you have been up to...thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete