Monday, January 4, 2010

Man still can't put my pictures in order. I tried to join in on the fun, I went off the side of the hill instead going down. And I took some of the hill down with me.

It was a nice day on Saturday( not in the morning Carrie and I were running in the fog) that I had to get Connor off of the Wii. I had built a hill for Con to go sledding on but Parker didn't care for the snow. My nephew had also built a hill at my parents so I went there so the could watch Park and I could play with Con. Delanie and Adimae were already there.


This is when he was at our house. Please take a look at his sled. We had some things to do in the morning and on our way home I asked if he wanted to sled. He threw a fit ( because he just want the wii) so I didn't want to go the store with him like that, so he is on a cookie sheet. Isn't that what memories are made of.



Park is like any kid and wants to be outside. I didn't have any glove besides the knit kind, so he didn't last crawling on the snow.






No comments:

Post a Comment