Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I should have done a before and after picture. This project has been in the works for about a year and a half. Raider and I said that the cabinets needed some paint,but should be sanded first. So I took it upon myself to start the sanding. After awhile I stopped. And my kitchen looked white trash ever since. About two weeks ago I got a wild hair and went down stairs and got the paint ( same color as my wall). Now normally I start a project and Raider has to finish it. Not this time I did all of the taping and painting. Raider did put on the door handles.

2 comments:

  1. I need your motivation. They look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, you ROCK! They look so good. I don't think I would ever attempt a job like that on my own. Do you want to come do mine? Anyway, great job. Thanks for posting pics of the cabinets and of your new bathroom.

    ReplyDelete