Thursday, December 17, 2009


Well friends another birthday has come and gone. I think Raider finally got sick of hearing me talking about how I don't like running by myself. I am one of those people who hear a story and think it will happen to me. For example there was a daughter and a mom running and some guy got out of jail or broke out and attacked them. Even though this was years ago i still think about it. Its nice to have especially these past couple of weeks when it was so cold and stormy I could still run. The boys like it to, I put it up to the highest it will go and they send car down it.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT! That is great! I set the DVR to record my favorite show, and I enjoy watching it while I run. I have a fan in front of mine so I don't die of heat. You might want to try that. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I want to get one of those some day. I think the same thing when I hear stuff because there are a bunch of crazies out there. You can never be too careful.

    ReplyDelete