Friday, December 4, 2009

I am not sure how many people know about the Thanksgiving dinner story. The nursery leader in my ward wanted to do a dinner for the kids. We are not quite sure why. The kids eat like kids. She wanted 10 pounds of potatos made and I can't remember how big the turkey was. She had the kids dress in costumes. Can you call paper hats costume. After a few minutes of sitting the saw that the gym was a big place to run around and thats what they did. I have a feeling that I'll be in nursery till Park turns 3.


Parker is really learning to climb. He struggles for a few moments to get into the chair and then when he is in he flashes a smile and claps.







1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures, but that is one brave nursery leader to want to do a Thanksgiving dinner with 3 year olds!

    ReplyDelete