Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This is all Connor wants to do. It is some carnival game. He can do all of the games, get him self into another screen and even dresses his character into the different costumes that he has won. Poor James he was in the lasy river with Con and bumped his leg on the bottom of couple of times and rubbed of some of his leg hair!


When we were on our why up to meet the rest of the gang to go to cherry hill I told Raider to turn around because I forgot my camera. And this is the only picture i took! It seems that I go over bored and delete most of the pictures I take or I hardly take any. I love family bondage!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had no idea that Mat lost leg hair in the process. It's an interesting look! Thanks for a fun day guys. I'm also relieved to know that carnival games are popular in someone else's home as well.

    ReplyDelete