Friday, August 28, 2009

I love family bondage(as my cousin calls it)! There is nothing like getting together, eating way too much food and a ton of laughter. Mom wanted one more summer bash before school started. Derek popped the slip-n-slide.
Brain kept Parker cool by dipping his feet in the pool.

The whole gang having ice cream cones.
I love hair cut day! If it is mine, Connor's or James it is fun going get your self spruced up! So when Delaine asked me to come with her to her appointment I was excited!
Before



After






2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hobby for posting my cute little bug's pictures. I need to get them from you and put them on my blog. Luv ya sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! I dread hair cut time becuase I never really do anything fun with my boy's hair. They have too many crazy cowlicks! I love the pics though.

    ReplyDelete