Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Yeah it finally came! I ask Jamesy every year what he wants for his birthday and he respondes by I don't know. So in the beinging I would try to find the best gift. But since he doesn't act the same way I do when I get a gift I tried to find things that would benift me as well. So this year he said he would like this new trimmer. QVC had it on one day and he ordered. I hope I can use this the gas trimmer scares me. I always want to try it but i don't want to mess my yard up. So wish me luck I will be trying it today.

2 comments:

  1. Do you shop QVC much? I've never bought anything off the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas trimmers scare me as well! I love my electric one though. Have fun with the new gift! I'll have to drive by and admire your yard.

    ReplyDelete