Monday, October 27, 2014

At Great Grandma Stahle's  house she has a big tree in the front yard. While I was down there the other day i noticed the majority of the leaves had fallen but there was some still on the roof.  So today we went down to clean out the rain gutters and blow the leaves down. Of course the boys didn't rake for vary long because there was football to play. Parker has been kicking anything he can get his hands on from dirt clogs to rolls of paper towels. He was kicking the football and got it stuck in one of the trees. He tried to climb but it was to high so out came the ladder. As I was helping clean up the leaves Grandma was holding Afton. I quickly grab James's phone and started taking pictures of the two of them. As I look at those pictures  I can't help but get teary eyed. I love my Grandmother she is a vary special woman in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment