Thursday, July 10, 2014

  
I will say it again and again I love being to close to family. After such a big weekend I knew the boys would be bored, so I was grateful when I got Erika's text about swimming at Krissy"s. To bad the next day we found out that most of the kids got sick but quickly recovered.





We gathered together at Grandpa and Grandma Burton's for fireworks. Connor tried lighting a firework this year.






 The 4th of July is always full a family fun, race in the morning followed by the parade, nap time dinner and fireworks. Every time a band would come by Connor would start to break dance. Afton and Ivy got their toe nails painted by Lulu.





 Connor was baptized on July 5, 2014.  Afterwards he kept asking if we were proud of him.  Connor is a happy go lucky kid. He always has a hug and a kiss for anyone who wants it. love ya  Con.



2 comments:

  1. We're all proud of you Connor, you're a fabulous kid! We had a fun weekend with everyone, even if all the kids sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those 2 cute girls maybe I can get laid once you turn around

    ReplyDelete