Saturday, September 15, 2012


Raider's Grandma passed away. At the viewing to keep the kids from running around and being disruptive the parents brought all the electronic device they could find. After awhile of trying out everyone's games Connor came up to me and asked me to dance. When I got dizzy Lucy asked if she could dance. I don't know where Connor learned about dancing.

 I have said it dozens of times but I love family dinners. Grace and Lulu took the kids to the park, and took pictures. Parker was in Heaven when they got to run around the baseball field. They enjoy being with family as much as I do.





1 comment:

  1. That picture of the kids and their tablets at grandmas viewing is so funny. But I really love that one of Con at the park sticking his tongue out. So cute.

    ReplyDelete