Monday, October 11, 2010

I saw this on Studio 5 and thought how fun. My friend has a big vinyl machine, so I thought she could help me out. It turns out that the file would not work with the machine so we had to cut it out by hand. Good times!
I just had to take a picture of this. Parker is starting to imitate Connor more and more each day.
The other day I heard Connor and Parker screaming score and then giggling followed by more screaming. So I went in to see what they were doing and found this. They are on their beds throwing a ball on the opposite bed and yelling score. Not quite sure why the took their shirts off maybe Uncle Wayne has something to do with this.




3 comments:

  1. Boys are the best huh! I love the stripes in your boys' room. So cute.
    Kalli (Callie's sister in law)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your window, that is so cute! Hey I will call you, but while I thinking about it we are decorating cookies on Friday at Krissys. Not sure on a time. I will let ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your window and yes the stripes in the boy's bedroom. Did you paint that? You amazed me daily! :)

    ReplyDelete