Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am a little slow these days. These are the pictures that I wanted to show this morning. My mind was not fully functioning at 6 am when Parker was wide awake. This is Connor's first trip to the Dentist office. He went it in and sat in the chair until it was his turn. And then he wanted nothing to do with it. But at least he sat on my lap and let them work.


Connor was invited in to see how they would clean his teeth. Usually the most kids stand by the parents head and watch. But my friend had to crawl up and get as close as he could.



2 comments:

  1. It looks like he did great. Ty still freaks out at the dentist, but Connor looks like an old pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a book about being a dentist maybe I should let him borrow it, looks like he is pretty interested in the profession!! Love the pictures your boys are cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete